dKart Navigator is released in the following versions:
- 3.50 – light marine
- 4.50 – coastal sailing
- 5.50 – global sailing (ECS classes «А» and «B», compliant with IEC 62376)
- 6.50 – extended functionali9ty for global sailing
Radar image overlay
- Radar image overlay is implemented by using a dedicated external board (radar processor RP) supplied with the program.
- Radar control functions on the program screen
- Automatic and manual ARPA target acquisition.
- Cross-identification (integration) of AIS and ARPA targets.
Ship model generator and maneuvering predictions
- Ship motion modeling based on hull response parameters, engine performance modes, etc., with account for gyration and inertia.
- Display of maneuver line, exact locations of turning points, etc.
Calculation and display of the circulation path of a vessel
Calculation and display of the vessel’s momentum
Calculation and display of the trajectory of the future maneuvre with acquisition of a target point considering maneuvering characteristics of the vessel
- Display of rasters formatted as dKart Raster using dKart Image, GeoTIFF, Geojpg
- Raster laid over a 3D model of a vector chart
Raster chart displayed in a stereographic projection
Raster image overlayed on the 3-dimensional vector chart.
3D sea floor modeling
- Real-time 3D modeling of the sea floor, indication of the ship position and other information based on bathymetric data on the chart and from echosounder
- Chart laid over the 3D model
- 3D model-based depth profiles between pre-defined locations
- 2D-shading of depth areas based on the 3D model
Vessel presentation on a 3D-model of a vector chart
Calculation and display of the seabed profile between the given points based on a 3D-model of a vector chart.
ENC over 3D
Depth imaging by means of color filling (2D), calculated based on 3D model of a vector chart
Input of echosounder data
- Continuos input and accumulation of depths from echosounder in a database refereced to a datum
- Manual input of user's depth onto the chart
- Purging the depth database within a pre-defined area
- User's depths on the chart and 3D model
Display of a 3D-model of a vector chart.
Display of the measured depths on a chart.
Display of a 3D-model of a vector chart with account of the measured depths data.
needs to be commented
Planning hydrographic surveys and pre-processing of bathymetric data
- Plotting/Editing survey lines
- Ship maneuvering control on survey, surveyed area display on the screen
- Echosouder data corrections to systematic errors
- Continuous saving of observations to the depth database
Installation of floating AtoNs
- Installation of floating AtoNs
- Actual AtoN location marker on the chart
- Emailing the project report
Massive object tugging mode
In this mode the leading tow is controlled with the use of GPS and Furuno CP-500 gyro compass on the leading tug and two GPS receivers with modems at two locations on the tugged object.
Print out of the chart
A pre-defined area of a chart can be printed out including user layer and external database objects in it.